- Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Time: Social wine pours at 7:10; Program begins at 7:25pm.
- Location: EB Hamilton Hall
- Presenter: Allison VanArnam, Owner
- Website: www.reflectionvineyards.com
- Cost: $30 members; $35 Guests ($3 additional charge without a reservation.)
- Bring: Two wine glasses each person
- Reservations: Reserve by Saturday, October 4th to get the reservation discount.
Call Karyl Ramsey at: (360) 687-9340 or E-Mail
karyl @ karylramsey . com
This month's program is from Reflection Vineyards, out of Zillah, in the Yakima Valley. Allison, the owner, will be enticing us with a Viognier and vertical tasting of the 2011 and 2012 Cab, a 2011 and 2012 vertical of their Melange, a Cab and Syrah blend, and their 2011 Syrah. Reflection has received some nice reviews recently from Wine Spectator and the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. If you have noticed a trend, those of us at CWES are trying to expose our guests and members to some exciting, lesser known wineries that are making great wine. And you get to try them without having to trek up to Yakima.
Since I'm sure you'll enjoy the tasting do your friends a favor and invite them to come with you.
Join us for the "Welcome Wine" at 7:10 PM with the Program to begin at 7:25 PM. Bring 2 (two) wine glasses for comparative tasting, and that friend we talked about to share the evening with you
Chef JD Thomas and his associates will be matching these fantastic wines with some intriguing food bites specifically paired to match their best qualities.
Make your reservations early as seating is expected to fill up quickly.
Let us know how many reservations you want to make. Please let us know by Saturday, October 4, 2014. Cost is $30 for members and $35 for guests, if made before Saturday the 4th ($33 and $38 at the door).